Re: [Question #250286]: HTML TestRunner report NOT showing screenshots

Raza is still having a problem:
Thanks RaiMan.

I get your point re one assert per test case.

What I've done to get around that is created a function that captures
screen shots and I call it in my script when i want to capture one,
happy to report that it is working fine.

Now is it possible to link the captured image in the report produced by
HTMLTestRunner? I have these statements in my script which capture an
image and write the message to the output generated by HTMLTestRunner.

            UtilityFunctions.captureScreen (dirSnapshots + "InvoicePDF.png")
            print "Invoice PDF - Print Window found"

Can I make that printed text in the output a hyperlink which upon
clicking can load the image captured? An example is appreciated.

Also, can you please tell me how can I call addFailure() from
HTMLTestRunner directly in my script?

I tried

HTMLTestRunner.addFailure(self, test_dummy, "Fail the test")

and got the error

[error] script [ BOSReceipting ] stopped with error in line 103
[error] NameError ( global name '_exc_str' is not defined )

Thanks heaps for your help.