Re: [Question #250145]: [1.0.1] sikuli-java: Startup error - WinUtil.dll - non standard Java installation

Pathiyil posted a new comment:
After inspecting WinUtil.dll with Dependency Walker (depends.exe), the
dependencies seem to be for a few DLLs in JAVA_HOME/jre/bin,
JAVA_HOME/jre/bin/server as well as IESHIMS.dll (found in C:\Program
Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\), GPSVC.dll and SYSNTFY.dll. On my Win7
64 bit machine, the last two were located in directories under
C:\Windows\winsxs

After including all these directories in my PATH, the issue was
resolved. The surprising thing is that when I was using Eclipse with the
same JDK to run the Sikuli tests, I did not face this dependency
resolution issue.

Will try with a JDK installation under C:\Program Files (x86) to see
what the behaviour is.

Thanks.