Re: [Question #250374]: click() fails if the underlying image changes even if I passed it a location to click at?

Tak Eda posted a new comment:
@RaiMan, do you need further information to help troubleshoot this?

I noticed you fixed this in version 0.9 so is this a regression?

I can definitely help you troubleshoot and (perhaps) FIX this!

Tell me where to look and how to turn tracing on for the actual click
function (the info messages show the correct coordinates where the click
SHOULD go but the actual click happens on the other screen)

Thanks again for looking into this.