[Question #250546]: Unable to open a .sikuli script with Sikuli IDE 1.1.0-Beta1

- Opened Sikuli IDE 1.10-Beta1
- Made some lines of codes
- Saved by the name "images.sikuli"
- Tried to open but the "images.sikuli" is a folder??? it contains two files: images.html and images.spy (neither are selectable)

I am unable to open the sikuli file I saved so that I can add more lines of code and run it. I hope I receive help soon or else I'm going to unisntall this version and use one from several years ago which I was familiar with. It saved my files as files and not folders, very simple. And i was able to open it edit and run. I appreciate your help! Thank you in advance.