[Question #250627]: capslock activation/deactivation

hi,
i am implementing a script that type automatically the login into an application. Before type the username I check if "capslock" is activated on the keyboard. The problem is that when I run the script the second time the SW does not recognize that "capslock" is deactivated. it looks like does not recognize the environment variabile value.
Here a small code that you can use to test the behaviour. Run it the first time with caps on and then check what happen the second time.

def _capslock():
    test=Env.isLockOn(Key.CAPS_LOCK)
    if test:
        popup('CAPS active')