Re: [Question #250778]: sikulixsetup-1.1.jar: missing sikuli-script.jar --- for usage with Java we now have sikulixapi.jar

vigneshwaran is still having a problem:
Hi Raiman,

   I need one more information.

  AM using selenium webdriver. Sikuli will interact in selenium webdriver with java.

If it is can i have sample code for sikuli to run in eclipse. I would
happy to post the code with steps or else relative links.

No need lengthy program, simple is enough. e.g. Hello word in java by
using sikuli