[Question #251033]: Android native app automation

Hi All,

In my project I am trying to create a POC for Mobile Automation, this is a hybrid app and this is built on Cordova framework. I tried to identify objects using using appium UIAutomator but the whole application is getting displayed as WebView and hence I am not able to take it forward.

I was thinking if there is any way we can use appium (which helps to interact with mobile native apps) and sikuli to create these scripts. I am just trying to reach a starting point here, Could you please provide some of your valuable time to help me out with this.

Thanks
Souvik