Re: [Question #250815]: [1.0.1] WebApp with Flash content: Drag and drop not working with java

snick3rs posted a new comment:
Hi RaiMan,

I have successfully installed SikuliX 1.1 beta2 on my windows 8 system
and tried to drag and drop pictures from x to y with the code mentioned
above for Version 1.1 beta3.

The interesting thing is, that the drag and drop event works only if i
use a space with not more than 200 pixels:

Region r = new Region(0,0,1280,1024);
r.find((Pattern)map.get("thumbnail_001.png"));
r.highlight(1);
Region m = r.highlight(-1);
Location m1 = m.rightAt(200);  # This works
s.click(m);
s.mouseDown(Button.LEFT);
s.wait((double) 0.5);
s.mouseMove(m1);
s.mouseUp();

When i use 300 or more pixels for example, the code does not work:

Location m1 = m.rightAt(600);  # This does not work

Is there a possibility to slow down the speed of the drag and drop
event? Maybe this causes the problem...?

I tested with Firefox and SikuliX 1.1 beta2 on Windows 8.1 with JDK
1.7_25.

Thanks in advance for further help.

Greetings,
Mat