Re: [Question #250295]: [1.1.0-Beta1] Loosing images in comments on saving or when saving seems impossible

RaiMan requested more information:
@Shengyuan
Sorry, but I cannot reproduce your problem.

Are you sure, you are running the Beta2?

In your log I can see 2 save actions. With the first one, the images are not touched.
How was the second save action triggered, where the images where purged?
Did you make any changes to the script before (besides capturing a new image)?