Re: [Question #251000]: Sikuli 1.1 / JRuby on Ubuntu 12.0.4, Can't find images in currently active window

Cyle Hunter posted a new comment:
I'm already using the linked Ruby gem. Why is the absolute path a
problem? It seems to read the images OK, as the error I'm getting
indicates it can't find the images on the screen. I'm unsure how to
incorporate setBundlePath in ruby, the Gem I'm using doesn't seem to
handle it at all. I tried setting the SIKULI_IMAGE_PATH variable, but
that doesn't seem to work either. The only workaround I could find was
to use absolute paths. I'm not using the Sikilu IDE either.