From: bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of RaiMan
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2014 3:42 AM
To: Howell, Greg
Subject: Re: [Question #251120]: runIDE dies when trying to open a file

Your question #251120 on Sikuli changed:

RaiMan requested more information:
has the contained .py the same name as the .sikuli?

--
To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to this email or enter your reply at the following page:

You received this question notification because you asked the question.