Re: [Question #251168]: Windows .NET integration with IKVM: Cannot Copy jawt.dll

- 1. are we talking about SikuliX 1.0.1 sikuli-java.jar?

I am really interested in the setup. I already visited the IKVM site and
had a good feeling, but not yet time to check further.

- 2.  problem copying jawt.dll
The Sikuli dll WinUtil needs access to Java's jawt.dll. To not have the need for an extra system path entry (to the Java install), I decided to simply copy the jawt.dll at startup in any case to Sikuli's libs folder, which is in system path. The solution relies on the fact, that Sikuli is run with a valid Java JVM.
In your case, I guess Sikuli's internal evaluation of the Java environment either does not lead to a valid file path or the jawt.dll is simply not there where it should be in a standard Java installation.

So I am sorry to say: Since all this is hardcoded without any options to
get around, I think, you do not have a chance, to get it running.

But I am really willing to get you on the road with that.
Since I am currently busy with 1.1.0-Beta3, I can offer you the following:
If you send me a mail silently to my mail at https://launchpad.net/~raimund-hocke, I can provide you with a sikulixapi.jar (the name of sikuli-java.jar beginning with 1.1.0) for your system, so you could test with that.

What you can do already now:
add sikuli.Debug=3 to the Java runtime environment (with java it would be a -D parameter) and you might get more information on Sikuli's startup actions. You might send this log to me also.