Re: [Question #251111]: Textsearch instead of finding screenshots

snick3rs is still having a problem:
I have set up a fresh installation of Sikuli 1.0.1 (sikuli-script.jar)
on my laptop with Windows Vista 32-bit, using the same environment
(eclipse, JDK, ...) and i have the same problem like on linux ubuntu
14.04 and on Windows 7:

[error] Text search is currently switched off...

I really don't know what is wrong, because the directories exist as well
as the image files. It does not matter in what directory the image files
are saved, i always get the same error message.

Is sikuli-script.jar corrupt in a way?

Please help.

Thanks.