Re: [Question #251515]: sikuli doesn't recognize an image on list in a loop

I have not felt you being arrogant, but at least a little bit naive, in
thinking, that it is easy, to understand your script, by simply looking
at your code, but comment #4 at least helped a bit.

It is good habit, to first talk about, what you want to achieve and then
add some snippets, that might be suspect.

*** In the function you look the position, is it?
yes. this is sufficient in your case, since all the compared matches are based on the same image.
In general you would have to compare width, height and score too, to be sure it is the same match supposing both matches result from the same screen content (what a match does not know).

come back if more help is needed.

BTW: If you feel better talking in French, no problem. I already answered questions in foreign languages (spanish, chinese, …) using GoogleTranslate ;-)
And believe me based on my experience: any additional comment on what you want to achieve, already have tried or experienced helps a lot - no matter what "quality" of english language.