[Question #251644]: Java, JUnit

Hi!

I am using
* JUnit 3.8.1 by Kent Bekc and Erich Gamma (http://sourceforge.net/projects/junit/)
* sikuli-java.jar
* and NetBeans IDE 8.0
on a Windows 64 machine.

JUnit complains this:

java.util.ServiceConfigurationError: org.sikuli.basics.IResourceLoader: Provider org.sikuli.basics.ResourceLoader not a subtype
at java.util.ServiceLoader.fail(ServiceLoader.java:239)
at java.util.ServiceLoader.access$300(ServiceLoader.java:185)

what does it mean? someone an idea?
the sikuli-test runs by itself, but not if I extend the class to TestCase:

public class JavaApplication_SikuliTest extends TestCase {

    public static void testKunde() {

        try {
            SkuliTest_StarSell StarSell = new  SkuliTest_StarSell();

            StarSell.my_newKunde();
            StarSell.my_editKunde();

        }
        catch(FindFailed e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }
    }

    /**
     */

       junit.swingui.TestRunner.run(JavaApplication_SikuliTest.class);

       // testKunde();
     }