Re: [Question #251682]: Mac: focusedWindow taking very long and returns null

The App features regarding the windows handling (especially on Mac)
might have many room for improvements, but sorry, this is not my current
focus.

If you really need better support for some app handling on Mac, have a
look at the AppleScript options you have, using osascript from with in a
SikuliX script.

I know that it works, since I tried it 2 or 3 years ago (but besides the
memory about having it done, I have nothing to share)