Re: [Question #251168]: Windows .NET integration with IKVM: Cannot Copy jawt.dll

Matt Hunter is still having a problem:
Hi Raiman,

I was having troubles running the code, and after talking to one of the
developers at IKVM, he told me, "Unfortunately, the best answer I can
give is "there is no meaningful classpath"."  I can tell you that any
IKVM application must use IKVM's implementation of Java by referencing
dlls called IKVM.OpenJDK.Core, IKVMOpenJDK.SwingAWT, etc.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Matt