Re: [Question #251785]: compare two screenshots without know the path

aorior posted a new comment:
Indeed I don't know exactly which ID is on the screen,
It's for that I use find with a little similar. So I look for a random ID among all the ID in first region (So I don't have the real image to do what you said...) and I look if this ID exists on the second region too.
for example:
in region 1:
   1000001
   1000021
   1000230

in region 2:
    1234567
    1000001
    1000229

I do
image1=region1.find(1000001.bmp) # with a little similar (so image 1 could be 10000021.bmp or other)
image2=region2.find(1000001.bmp) # it can be all the ID no matter
and finaly I compare image1 and image2 to know if they are identical (the same ID) or not.
I don't be clear, I'm apologize for that...