[Question #251941]: observation in sikuli

Hi Launchpad,

I have an issue with my sikuli script (most probably because i'm quite new). I'm trying to create a script which will pop up the text "its here" when ap rogram (which is started by the click) is  shown on the screen, anywhere. What i want to do is click on the icon of the program and when its started (the program is visible) it will pop up a message. The issue is even after starting the program the expected pop up is not shown and the script ends. For defining the region I used the region feature in the IDE and I selected the whole screen. I'm doing this scenario as a practice and I'm using observer because after this task I'll have to write a script which will be non-stop executing tasks, and a reidentification pop-up will pop up randomly on a random spot of the screen and some actions have to be taken with that popup before continueing with the execution of the script.

def popupHandler(e):
     print "popup detected"
     popup("ITS HERE")
searchRegion = Region(15,0,1904,1079)
searchRegion.observe(FOREVER, background=True)
searchRegion.onAppear("1405934927657.png", popupHandler)
click("1405934033556.png")
wait(5)
popup("END")

Thank you in advance <3