Re: [Question #251941]: observation in sikuli

Lancsák Sándor is still having a problem:
The was originally like yours, I have reversed it so it is defined
before observing, but still without success, the end is reached without
the detection of the program being started. 5s is surely enough, because
the program pops up instantly when clicked. I have also tried to
disconnect my 2nd screen, but still without success.