[Question #252342]: pyqt and Sikuli

Hello,

I have some things in my mind and I am not sure how I can solve them. I would like to create a tool in PyQt as many nice things can be don in PyQt from interface point of view. I would like to see my suite of test cases inside the application, to generate xml report for example and many other things.

The problem comes when I have to link somehow this tool to my Sikuli scripts. I would like to do somehow that when I press a button, I start execution of Sikuli  scripts, no matter if this is done by calling a batch script (which calls furthermore sikuli scripts) or Python unittests. I know that PyQt is related to CPython and Sikuli is related to Jython. But I do not want to write the Sikuli automation code in this tool, but just to define which test cases to be run and in which order.

Might wxPython be a solution if not for PyQt? Or any other ideas?

Thank you in advance,

Marius