Re: [Question #252439]: SCALA problem with Screen.type

Description changed to:
Hi!

I've started to develop an application on Scala, I'm newbie in both scala and sikuli.
I'm using scala IDE and found that "type" is a keyword there. When I try to call a sikuli method "type", like:
s.type(Key.ENTER)

I got following error:
Multiple markers at this line
	- identifier expected but  'type' found.
	- identifier expected but  'type' found.

Could you advise me how I can handle such situations? I understand that
I can create a java class that will be a wrap for such methods and will
simply provide renamed methods, or even change the method name in sikuli
sources, but I don't think that these are the best solutions.. How can I
tell the IDE that type is simply a method?

Thank you!