[Question #252464]: Can we share the sikuli script with co workers

Hi Everyone,

I raelly appreciate your answer for the previous question. We are trying to use Sikuli as much as possible but there are some basic problems.

1)Sometime the script runs and sometimes the same script doesn't work even we did nothing to it, for example if I have 10 lines of screen shots then at 8rth or line 9th it will stop and give me error, hence the automation fails...Such as stopped with error in line 37 [error] FindFailed ( can not find 1406834542453.png on the screen. )  But when i take the screen shot again for the same component then it works.  My question is how we can avoid this and why this happens?

2) Can i share the sikuli script that I wrote with others via email?

Suppose I have automate few tasks on the internal website to verify few things and I want to share the same script that will be run on another machine and not mine. In this case can we do that?

Also, we are new to Sikuli and trying to learn the tool, is there any document which tells the basic things about Sikuli. For example - If i have 10 line of sikuli script (means 10 screen shots) then at 7th I want sikuli to wait 10 seconds before executing the 8rth line.

I do appreciate you suggestions