Re: [Question #252472]: Help! [error] Error Message: SyntaxError: Illegal character in file '' for encoding 'utf-8'

Smizzy gave more information on the question:
Whoops, that last message sent before i was ready, No edit button either :/
I have Java 6 and 7 both in 32 bit, and I have both the sikuli jar version and the Sikuli X program files version.
Im running on windows 7 64 bit with an antivirus program (if that matters).