Re: [Question #252490]: Sikuli integration Robot framework

When using RFW, you generally have to use sikuli-java.jar (1.0.1) or
sikulixapi.jar (1.1.0), since sikuli-ide.jar or sikuli-script.jar
(1.0.1) contain a Jython 2.5.4 (1.1.0 sikulix.jar contains Jython 2.7),
which conflicts on sys.path with the used external Jython by RFW.

So with 1.0.1 run setup again and select option 4 to get a sikuli-
java.jar.

More info:
https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX-API/wiki/Usage-in-Java-programming

I will contact Mike and ask him to update his blogpost, when I am ready
with version 1.1.0.