[Question #252744]: I have a problem while comparing the images in Sikuli

I tried it with in the following way:

I stored my expected image in my local directory and I should compare with actual image which is displaying on my screen.
To achieve this I tried with pattern feature but it is not showing any error when i pass different image which was not related to that actual image

Code:

Finder finder = new Finder("File Path");

finder.find(File Path);

Please any one can help me on this issue.....................