[Question #252749]: Approriate to use Sikuli to automate testing of enterprise level IT infrastructure management aplication

Hi,

I need to develop an automation suite for testing a third party plug-in on Microsoft's System Center Configuration Manager.

The testing includes creation of various profiles like BIOS configuration,VIC Profile ,task sequences,OSD deployments etc .

There is a standard flow for all these activites/test cases.

My question is ,whether it is feasible to incorporate testing practices using sikuli ,given that the application is pretty heavy and takes a lot of wait time to launch ,perform some task etc.

Is it possible to use eclipse as editor so that I can get some debugging feature.Since debugging the code becomes hectic with sikuli's editor.

I would be using only Python to develop entire framework.

Thanks