[Question #252760]: POP UP to choose Yes and No buttons and variables

Hello,
actually i have two questions  about using sikuli.

suppose i have three  instructions by default   which are saved in a txt.file named Instructions.txt on my desktop.

the path to reach the Instructions.txt file is : "C:\\Users\\Richi\\Desktop\\Instructions.txt"

the instructions saved in the Instructions.txt file are :

configure.camera=true
configure.mobile=false
configure.radio=true

1)	I am looking for a code /function that can display  to a  POP UP  message like the following below when i run the script test :

configure.camera=true    Yes button   No button
configure.mobile=false    Yes button   No button
configure.radio=true        Yes button   No button

2)	Also, i am looking for a function /code with sikuli  in order that when the above  pop up window is displayed  and if i choose  the No button  for the first line for example,

 the instruction "configure.camera=true" is changed into "configure.camera=false" when i call that function, and so on for the rest of the two instructions.

thanx a lot ...