[Question #252800]: changes from True to False

Hello,

I have a question.

Actually,  i have three instructions by default which are saved in a txt.file named Instructions.txt on my desktop.

the path to reach the Instructions.txt file is : "C:\\Users\\Richi\\Desktop\\Instructions.txt"

the instructions saved in the Instructions.txt file are :

configure.camera=true
configure.mobile=false
configure.radio=true

 i am looking for a function /code with SIKULI which can do the following scenario:

 the instruction "configure.camera=true" is changed into "configure.camera=false" when i call that function, and the 2 instructions  namely; configure.mobile=false and configure.radio=true remain unchanged.

For the above scenario, I tried the following code below but it is not working.

import fileinput
def changecameraParameter(status):
def mobileParameter(status):
def radioParameter(status):

     for line input.input("C:\\Users\\Richi\\Desktop\\Instructions.txt", inplace = True, inplace=False, inplace = true):
          if appPattern in line:
                  print "configure.camera=status”
         else:
               print line,