Re: [Question #252800]: changes from True to False

Richi is still having a problem:
hi, I thank you for your reply.

Actually the instructions saved in the Instructions.txt file are :

data.configure.camera=true
data.configure.mobile=false
data.configure.radio=true

As wanted to change the data.configure.camera=true into data.configure.camera=false only in the Instructions file,

I followed your arguments  and I use the script below with sikuli but
the change from true to false has not been done:

config = {} # empty dictionary
configInput = open("C:\\Users\\Richi\\Desktop\\Instructions.txt")
for line in configInput.readlines():
    (key, val) = line.strip().split("=")
    config[key.strip()] = eval(val.strip())
configInput.close()

if config["data.configure.camera"] :
    pass
  data.configure.camera = True

can you help me to change the above code please?