[Question #252956]: Image find failure in centralised image sikuli file

I have designed couple of sikuli scripts as per the flow of test case.

However, there are images which are common to these designed sikuli scripts.

I created one 'image_directory' folder inside my sikuli project  to store all those images and call these depending on my test case scripts.I have renamed images for sake of readability.

But what I observe is ,when a image which is common to say two test scripts..the image find failure occurs in the second script.

Although I have made sincere efforts to take optimised images,still i see image find failures at most of these places.

I'm not quite sure to use a python dictionary to store image in the key,value pair fashion.

Is it feasible to use a python dictionary to eliminate image find failure events.?

Thanks