Re: [Question #252956]: Image find failure in centralised image sikuli file

Eugene S proposed the following answer:
Once you set the images repository as I showed in my example you won't
have to use the path each time. You will be able to use the image file
name directly. I would recommend to use this approach as it cleans the
code and make it more error proof, even if that's not the core of your
specific issue.

Would you try that and see how it goes?
So, for example, you have a file named "pattern.png" in your "C:\SikuliX\Tests\patterns" folder, do something like that:

bundlePath = "C:\\SikuliX\\Tests\\patterns"
setBundlePath(bundlePath)

find("pattern.img").highlight(1)