[Question #253046]: Java windows popup while fullscreen

Hi, I`m only start with Sikuli, but can`t start really at all.
I`m trying to create some bot for a game (application in VK), which need to run in fullscreen (cause of lagging, while not in fs (Flash =\ )). I`m clicking fullscreen-button, then trying to do smth else and some popup from Sikuli breaks fullscreen in Firefox (FF goes out of fs, when alttabbing or when creating new window, I suppose).
I`m trying App("titlename").focus() before/after fullscreen, trying App('Adobe/Flash").focus(), but cant get right result - fullscreen always breaks cause of popup, I`m not sure that after reading some questions and answers about App.focus I uses it right, but still think stopping popup will be solution
(hope my eng is enough to understand)