Re: [Question #253152]: how to select two images from different lists

morph posted a new comment:
ok so i worked with a tuple. Was working too ;-)
So i changed my example. Yes, the name was never List but thanks for the advise!
I need to use the "while" because i must know if it was clicked and disapeared before i go to the next action. A normal "while exists..." would be to fast and generates errors. This way i can control the speed and get some more things done.
I have the same Number of items. As i said its a list of characters selected and unselected.

NGlist=[item1,item2,item3,item4,item5,item6,item7,item8,item9]
AGlist=[itemA,itemB,itemC,itemD,itemE,itemF,itemG,itemH,itemI]
for entry in NGlist:
    entryOne = entry
    entryTwo = AGlist.index(entry)
    i=0
    while i<1:
        if exists(entryOne) or exists(entryTwo):
            if exists(entryOne):
                doubleClick(entryOne)
            if exists(entryTwo):
                doubleClick(entryTwo)
            wait(Pattern("Play.png").similar(0.95),120)
            i=1
        else:
            click("1408049363621.png")
            i=0

Thank you very much for your help! I hope that solved my Problem!