Re: [Question #253306]: Unable to run the sikuli program in eclipse

Jonas Maurer posted a new comment:
I've had this or a similar error a few times after installing sikulix from scratch,
I can't tell you what you've been doing wrong or what was the problem when I did it.
My solution is: delete all sikulix files in your folder except the sikulisetup-X.X.jar and retry from point 2.
(Or delete everything and download it again if you are paranoid)
That actually solves 90% of my problems with sikulix.

always doublecheck step 4 and step 9. Maybe you overlooked something
there.