Re: [Question #176005]: [HowTo] Nice unit test runner with html output

sathya posted a new comment:
I'm new to sikuli and this is my first question here.
I just want to add a screenshot in my html report..Below is my requirement.
Thanks in advance :)

    def test():
        print ("Devices update and current data verification check")

        if exists ("device_update_cdata_click.JPG"):
            click(Pattern("device_update_cdata_click.JPG").targetOffset(-58,-1))
            wait(2)
            print( "Devices are getting updated successfully")
	    <<Here i need to attach the screenshot of the popup window>>

I am using htmlrunner.py from
"http://tungwaiyip.info/software/HTMLTestRunner.html";

**i cant access this modified version link --
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42895525/HTMLTestRunner.zip

Can anyone help me with this?