Re: [Question #253526]: region

Description changed to:
Hello, I have a simple question. In my work I use Sikuli to automate
some tasks, however, the activity and based on an application that uses
a lot of data processing PC. Over time the Sikuli start to decrease your
speed. As the task only needs a certain region of the application, I
would like to know if you enclose an area of the screen to the Sikuli
working on it? So I which improved the performance of both I think.