Re: [Question #253633]: Is there a way to pass parameters to leptonica

Irakli posted a new comment:
Wow, that was quick, I guess I just spawn a process and use
leptonica/tesseract from the shell for now.

On the other note, I saw a message saying libs not in the path and it was added to the path and I have to log off log on,
you can avoid that on windows if you send a message like this. Use id multiple times before.

SendMessageTimeout(HWND_BROADCAST, WM_SETTINGCHANGE, 0,
    (LPARAM) "Environment", SMTO_ABORTIFHUNG,
    5000, &dwReturnValue);

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/104011