Re: [Question #253729]: [1.0.1] Eclipse / PyDev / Jython: cannot find sikuli-script.jar

gary posted a new comment:
I have followed all the instructions but now get this problem.

this is my code:
print "hello"
import org.sikuli.basics.SikuliXforJython
from sikuli import *
print "success"

but when I run it I get the following error:
*sys-package-mgr*: processing new jar, 'C:\SikuliX\sikuli-java.jar'
hello
Aug 28, 2014 1:19:18 PM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences <init>
WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
[error] SikuliXforJython: Fatal error: Jython not found on classpath or not accessible - Sikuli might not work
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "C:\Users\GAJA\workspace\test one\src\test\test.py", line 8, in ?
ImportError: no module named sikuli

I don't know if this helps but when I downloaded sikuli from this page
http://www.sikuli.org/download.html
I made a folder on my C drive called SikuliX and saved the download to this folder,
I then chose option 4 and followed the instructions from
https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX-API/wiki/Usage-in-Java-programming.