[Question #253748]: Region

Match window = new Match();
Location posicao;

                //window is the inicial imagem
                posicao = window.getCenter();

                //the position that I want to clikc
                posicao.x = posicao.x - calculo;

                //creating a new region with the correct position
                Region botao = window.setLocation(posicao);
                botao.hover();
                botao.highlight(5);

In this code, when I use botao.highlight() the mark stays in the center of the image that I want (variable posicao) , but when I use botao.hover() the mouse pointer goes to a different place (the center of the old image - variable window).
What is wrong?