[Question #253779]: matching in the IDE is not the same than in an executed script

I got into a problem that I am not able to solve in spite that I have been searching for a solution in the web and several combinations of tests.

I am using sikuli to test our developed application in Windows 8.1. I have developed several tests without any problem but, in one of the specific find operations I am getting different behaviours in the Matching preview window from the one gotten from running the script externally.

The operation is:
        click(find(imgSet.getImage("DeleteConfirmation")).find(imgSet.getImage("Yes")))

An the images are defined as:
img_01["Yes"]=Pattern("Yes.png").similar(0.90)
img_01["No"]=Pattern("No.png").similar(0.90)
imgSet = image_wrapper.imageDictWrapper(img_01)

Script file with:
 [ERROR] FindFailed ( can not find P(Yes.png) S: 0.9 in M[714,527 413x145]@S(0) )

While matching preview see it (see attached snapshot).

Any help will very much appreciated.