Re: [Question #253779]: matching in the IDE is not the same than in an executed script

Carlos is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

Thanks for your fast answer to my issue.

Answering to your first paragraph, no, the 'Yes' image is completely
visible when the match operation is done (I wanted to add another
snapshot to show it to you but I do not see the opetion in the ticket.

Regarding your second paragraph, yes I know that there are the offset
option but I would rather prefer to extract the 'yes' and 'no' buttons
in order to 'reuse' it in another forms and not to modify the offsets in
case the image change.

I overcome the situation just typing 'Key.ENTER' which is a good way
(with no need of offsets nor images) to work with it, but still curious
why I did not got this working.

Any guess?