[Question #253810]: calling runPyhton function from javascript

Hi,

i currently trying to integrate sikuli into sahi. At the sahi forum a found a code snippet which calls the runPython function. It seems that this function was replaced or renamed.
It currently says me "Type Error: [JavaPackage org.sikuli.script.ScriptRunner] is not a function, it is object" for all my trys.

Original snippet:

function runSikuli ($sikuli_script) {
    //_wait(10000) // wait for applets to load -- better do it in the sikuli skript by waiting for a specific image to appear
    var sikuli = new edu.mit.csail.uid.ScriptRunner();
    sikuli.runPython(new Array($sikuli_script));
}

Maybe someone can get me in the right direction. Thanks.