[Question #253901]: Cannot scroll the page due to Multiple scrollbars on same page.

Hi,
I am automating a page where I am using following code to scroll down. The problem I am facing is when i try to scroll the center loc is plotted inside a grid, which already have some 5000+ entries and a scrollbar. So when the center location is plotted inside the grid i have to wait until all entries inside the grid are scrolled. Which result in unnecessary long execution time. is there any way by which I  can scroll the page instead of the scrollbar of a grid.

def ScrollAction(var,wheelScrollValue,scrollDirection):
    if scrollDirection == "downSide":
        while not exists(var):
            loc = SCREEN.getCenter()
            wheel(loc, WHEEL_DOWN, wheelScrollValue)