Re: [Question #253779]: matching in the IDE is not the same than in an executed script

Carlos confirmed that the question is solved:
After several e-mails exchanged with RaiMan the issue here is that I was
using captured images which did not provide good matching with the
screen ones. After edition of these images the script worked as
expected.

The recommendations from RaiMan are:

An optimal screenshot contains as little (even) background as possible and concentrates on the distinguishing visual elements (see example in script).
The goal should be to get similarity scores beyond 0.95.
In my own scripts I usually get scores of 1.0.
Rule of thumb: The amount of surrounding background pixels should be <20% of all pixels in the image.
Interesting: in your case the No-button is matched with a slightly higher score than the Yes-button.

Thanks a lot for the help!!