Re: [Question #253906]: debugging Sikuli in Pycharm

I guess in the debugging situation, the script to debug is not accessed
in the way, that the name __main__ is defined (it is the "name" of the
top level script, that is loaded and run in the interpreter)

the script to debug is obviously run using
pydev_imports.execfile(file, globals, locals) # execute the script

which definitely does not setup a __main__ module context.

I think you might safely comment out the statement
import __main__
in
Lib/sikuli/Sikuli.py (line 10)

I already did that in the current 1.1.0-Beta4 and will have a look, if
this has any negative consequences.