[Question #253923]: Broke my script using alt editor for sikuli IDE

Hi everyone. I am a complete noob and unfortunately, I have not looked into reusing repeating code yet and my script is very long because of it. It got a little hard to use the built in IDE/editor.

I installed notepad ++ to use and seemed fine but I think I interchanged or saved the script incorrectly.

Now when I try to run it in Sikuli it does not run and generates all sorts of errors like it doesn't know the language or something.

Below are the errors... (I am not sure but I might have copied and pasted between sikuli IDE and Notepad++)

[error] script [ chatabout ]] stopped with error at line --unknown--
[error] Could not evaluate error source nor reason. Analyze StackTrace!
[error] java.lang.ClassFormatError: Invalid method Code length 73108 in class file org/python/pycode/_pyx112
at org.python.core.BytecodeLoader$Loader.loadClassFromBytes(BytecodeLoader.java:119)
at org.python.core.BytecodeLoader.makeClass(BytecodeLoader.java:37)
at org.python.core.BytecodeLoader.makeCode(BytecodeLoader.java:67)
at org.python.compiler.LegacyCompiler$LazyLegacyBundle.loadCode(LegacyCompiler.java:43)
at org.python.core.CompilerFacade.compile(CompilerFacade.java:34)
at org.python.core.Py.compile_flags(Py.java:1717)
at org.python.core.Py.compile_flags(Py.java:1722)
at org.python.core.Py.compile_flags(Py.java:1732)
at org.python.core.__builtin__.execfile_flags(__builtin__.java:514)
at org.python.util.PythonInterpreter.e

xecfile(PythonInterpreter.java:225)
at org.sikuli.scriptrunner.JythonScriptRunner.runPython(JythonScriptRunner.java:187)
at org.sikuli.scriptrunner.JythonScriptRunner.runScript(JythonScriptRunner.java:162)
at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliIDE$ButtonRun.runPython(SikuliIDE.java:1859)
at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliIDE$ButtonRun$1.run(SikuliIDE.java:1836)

java.lang.ClassFormatError: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Invalid method Code length 73108 in class file org/python/pycode/_pyx112

The question is basic. Is there a way to salvage this? ...just save it in the right format or something? Save it as a new file then replace the existing one and rename it or something?

Thanks