Re: [Question #253748]: Region

RaiMan posted a new comment:
better or not? you have to decide:

- your version changes the object window (it has a new position
afterwards)

- my version first duplicates the object window in a new object, whose
location is then changed. My version leaves window object untouched. so
when used later, it will still have it's original position.

So if you do not need window at it's original position any longer, both
versions have the same effect.

But I recommend to generally use my version: it avoids odd situations,
if it is not intended, that an object like window is changed.