Re: [Question #253906]: debugging Sikuli in Pycharm

rod is still having a problem:
Thanks RaiMan,

I used the sikuli-java.jar (instead of sikuli-ide.jar) and defined a
project env variable CLASSPATH (instead of a global system one), but I'm
still stuck on how to launch sikuli files in script mode.

Let me please explain my issue once again.

Currently I have a main sikuli file (called myMain.sikuli) that do not contain any reference (no from sikuli import * ...) to sikuli.
It just import unittest and manage some unittest suites.
These  suites are actually some .sikuli files that import sikuli (from sikuli import *) and are located somewhere.

So, for example, if I want to execute the suite mySuite1.sikuli I just
need to call (by a Windows console) the following command :

"%SIKULI%"\runIDE.cmd -r myMain.sikuli --args -S mySuite1

And It works fine.

Now, I would like to run the same command directly in pycharm (and in debugging would be better) but I do not know how to do it.
Actually in the runIDE.cmd several variables (SIKULIX_HOME, PARMS, etc. etc.) are set and I cannot set them in pycharm if I execute only (in the pycharm Run Configuration) :
myMain.sikuli --args -S mySuite1

How do I can load and execute the runIDE.cmd in Pycharm before running
my myMain.sikuli  and call my sikuli suites ?

Thanks again for your help,
Rod