Re: [Question #253560]: Can we preload java libraries for sikuli

Avinash is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

I was reading about running 2 scripts simultaneously.If one script is
already running(ie. all libraries are loaded,related to opencv[.so in
linux and .dll in windows]) ,why the other script again loads all
libraries.Can't it use the same loaded .so's.Could you also give a
brief idea of the source code section in which this loading of
libraries is done, so that I can investigate further.It would be great
help.Thanks.

Best Regards,
Avinash Jha